This product is a premium hand sanitizer and antiseptic that can be used when soap and water are not available. Its formula containing 70% Ethanol, glycerine, and skin emollients makes it gentle on your skin while potently works on germs. It will leave your hands feeling soft and moisturized while keeping you safe from diseases. Bac Stop™ 3A complies with the CDC requirements for an effective hand sanitizer.
- Triclosan free
- pH balanced
- 100% biodegradable
- Made in USA
- Only USA ingredients
Bac Stop™ 3A is meant for use as a no-rinse hand sanitizer in industries like schools, food plants, hospitals, households, industrial manufacturing, etc.
- Wash your hands with Bac Stop™ E2 or equivalent. Hands must be clean before using Bac Stop™ 3A
- Apply a generous amount of Bac Stop™ 3A to cover your hands entirely, including cuticles and wrists
- Rub your hands together vigorously until dry
- Do not rinse or towel-dry your hands
Bac Stop™ 3A Hand Sanitizer features ethanol-based protection. It meets or exceeds FDA/USDA guidelines for E3* rated hand sanitizers.
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
- When using this product, keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a severe condition
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
A note to our customers: the FDA has strongly recommended hand sanitizers from Mexico not be used due to proof that some manufacturers intentionally adulterated the Ethanol with Methanol. Some customers have misunderstood the FDA warning to be against the use of all Ethanol based hand sanitizers. It’s just Methanol that should be avoided. Ethanol has been safely used for this purpose for over 80 years. Check the FDA’s list of products you should not use.
* E3: Hand sanitizing compounds. Hands must be washed and thoroughly rinsed prior to sanitizing with the compound, which must be injected directly into the wash and rinse water. Hands don't need to be rinsed with potable water following the use of the compound.