This product is a high-quality antimicrobial blue soap that can also be used as a dishwashing concentrate. When applied as a hand soap, it acts as a germ-fighting formula while keeping your hands moisturized, even with constant use. Its mildness has no equal, making Bac Stop™ E2 Antimicrobial Hand Soap a perfect match for people with even the most sensitive skin. Its use won't ever chafe or irritate your skin!
- Triclosan free
- pH balanced
- Slight perfume odor
- 100% biodegradable
Bac Stop™ E2 Antimicrobial Hand Soap can be used both as hand soap and as dishwashing soap if diluted in water.
- As a hand soap, use it as you would with any other hand soap cleaner
- Recommended use with warm water, but can be rinsed with ambient temperature water at longer contact times
- As a dish soap, 1 tablespoon is enough per 3 gallons of warm water
Bac Stop™ E2 Antimicrobial Hand Soap features chloroxylenol based protection and Kosher certification. It meets or exceeds USDA guidelines for E2* rated hand soaps and sanitizers.
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
* E2: Handwashing and sanitizing compounds. Hands do not need to be washed and rinsed prior to the use of the compound. After the use of the compounds, the hands must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water. The compounds must always be used at dilutions and according to applicable label directions. E stands for Employee Hand Care.