This product is a liquid, instant, premium antimicrobial hand sanitizer that is mild on your skin. Its antiseptic formula contains 80% Alcohol. It also contains glycerin and a gentle blend of skin emollients, leaving your hands feeling moisturized and soft while keeping you safe from diseases. Bac Stop™ 4A Liquid Hand Sanitizer complies with the CDC requirements for an effective hand sanitizer.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Triclosan free
- Only USA ingredients
Bac Stop™ 4A Liquid Hand Sanitizer is meant for use as a no-rinse hand sanitizer when water and soap are not available.
Bac Stop™ 4A Liquid Hand Sanitizer features ethanol-based protection. It meets or exceeds FDA/USDA guidelines for E3* rated hand sanitizers.
It is made according to the Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (COVID-19); Guidance for Industry. Its production uses only United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in its preparation (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with the World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations.
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- Do not use in children less than two months of age or on open skin wounds.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a severe condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* E3: Hand sanitizing compounds. Hands must be washed and thoroughly rinsed prior to sanitizing with the compound, which must be injected directly into the wash and rinse water. Hands don't need to be rinsed with potable water following the use of the compound.