This product is an effective alternative to alcohol hand sanitizers. Its formula contains 0.14% Benzalkonium Chloride — an alcohol-free antimicrobial sanitizer — as the active ingredient, used for 60+ years in surface cleaners, sterilizing agents, and more. It creates a dry-quick foam that sanitizes your hands after each application, leaving them soft and smooth.
- 100% biodegradable
- Triclosan, Alcohol, Ethanol, and Methanol free
- Non-Flammable, non-toxic, non-hazardous
- Dries quickly after its use
- USA made
Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer is meant for use as a no-rinse hand sanitizer when water and soap are not available. It’s perfect for use in schools, nursing facilities, restaurants, households, food plants, hospitals and healthcare facilities, and prisons and detention centers, among others.
- Apply an adequate amount of Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer through its foam dispenser
- Vigorously rub hands together to ensure entire surface, including cuticles and wrists
- Continue to rub together until dry
- Do not rinse or towel-dry hands after its use
- For external use only
- Do not use in children less than two months of age, on open skin wounds, or in eyes
- When using this product, keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a severe condition
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away